Sunday 13 July 2008

Charity Work and Supporting the Community

So busy I haven't posted for ages!

Despite an absolute manic summer I approached one of my local childrens activity organisations (art and craft) as I learnt they were desperately trying to raise funds to replace some equipment.

This is a great club for little ones teaching them all about art, they run on a budget of virtually nothing and charge a mere £2.50 per session which has to cover food, drinks and art materials. I don't know how they survive!

Anyway, I pledged my services and am doing a childrens shoot at their next session with 100% of the profit going to them in order to help them raise enough money in order to buy the equipment they need.

Sometimes it's just nice to put something back into the community.

No comments: