Wednesday 20 February 2008

A wedding photographer from Hampshires first blog

Well here it is ta-da! It seemed like such a good idea when I opened the blog account but now I find myself with very little to say!

So where to begin? I guess a little about me and the purpose of the blog.

I'm Brian Parkes, a wedding photographer based in Farnborough, Hampshire. I say wedding photographer as that is the bulk of my work, I also do baby, portrait and commercial photography too. Basically if it involves people and photography, I do it, I don't really push other types of work because I like working with people and I push weddings in particular because, quite frankly, It's a great environment in which to work, everybody just wants a good time!

If your interested in my work you can view it here: www.brianparkes.com or www.prandcorporate.co.uk.

So the purpose of this blog? Well really I intend it to be a sort of public diary, plus I'll use it keep clients informed of what I'm currently up to.

No comments: