Wednesday 20 February 2008

A wedding photographers work is never done!

So here I am, it's February and the wedding season is definitely over you would think that by now I'm firmly installed on the sofa with my Xbox 360 repelling the lastest alien horde to invade the planet earth but no, a wedding photographers work is never done!

After routine checking it appears two of my websites are currently down, I've spent most of the day preparing a wedding order that's finally come in, a trip down to post office to post somebodies wedding album and in general there are all sorts of updates, communications and 'things' that just have to be done while there isn't a lot of weddings on.

I'm really going to try and take Friday off before my next wedding on Saturday and wedding fair on Sunday.

No comments: