Monday 17 March 2008

Brides - Give your Wedding Photographer the right details!

It always amazes me how many brides give me incorrect details regarding their weddings.

Over the last few months I've been given the wrong postcode for the wedding service, the wrong address of the venue and the wrong name of the wedding venue.

An amazing number simply state. 'st Mary's church, name of town'. I even had one state the venue as 'the manor house' on her booking form! These are easy enough to spot, but wrong names, addresses and postcodes are not.

On Saturday it was the incorrect address of the wedding reception, which was a golf club, to confuse matters there was a golf course visible from the road given (a different one) but no entrance! Lots of time wasted trying to figure out what was going on and where I needed to be.

No comments: