Tuesday 4 March 2008

No Shows

Why do people do it? They book an appointment with you for a portrait session or talk to you about their wedding, you make a space in your day for them, make sure any jobs your in the middle of are put away so the studio looks nice and tidy, in this case the lights are also all setup ready to go and then....they just bother to turn up!

Why? A simple phonecall of 'I can't make it now', 'We've changed our mind' or even 'We have decided to hire somebody else' is fine, but to leave somebody there waiting is just plain rude!

Tonight they wanted to see me at 7pm, which means I missed giving my little daugher her bath and then putting her to bed, the highlight of my day as we always have so much fun splashing in the water and reading stories together.

Now if decided to not arrive at somebodies wedding or for a job?

No comments: