Wednesday 12 March 2008

The dancing photographer!

Years ago my wife and I used to compete in latin american dancing, we got pretty good, representing Wales and practiced an awful lot. Anway to cut a long story short my wife is a teacher and knowing her background, the local education authority asked her to teach a group of newly qualified physical education teachers latin dancing.

As the partner I was roped in, we hadn't danced together for about 5 years and was really surprised it was still there. We did about 20 minutes practice and threw a routine together for a demonstration and lesson plan. So much fun! The old dance bug is returning.

The amusing bit is that the lesson was being held at a hotel I sometimes cover as a wedding photographer and the staff were a bit like....isn't that the photographer? Fun days!

No comments: